Stoney Creek Men's Force 18 Jacket
Re-engineered to be more durable, more flexible and more weatherproof than it's predecessor, the Force 18 Jacket continues on the no-compromise legendary performance of the trusted Stoney Creek Force rural range. With a fresh new facelift and reinforcement in high stress areas, without compromising on overall comfort and lightweight performance, the packed Force 18 Jacket will be your most trusted bit of gear and rearing to go. Day in, day out. No matter the weather.
- Double storm flap with guttering protects main zip
- Articulated elbows for improved comfort and reinforced pads for extra abrasion resistance
- Twin chest pockets and one internal pocket, keeps all vital electronics secure and protected
- Adjustable velcro cuffs with an internal Thermaflex cuff to trap warm air inside
- Twin adjustment hood with wired peak and volume reducer for optimal fit, protection and won't restrict your vision
- Fleece lined collar and built-in neck scarf for warmth and comfort
- Adjustable drawcord around waist for heat retention
- 3M reflective print and piping adds extra visibility
- Dual access waist pockets with drainage holes, provide even more storage
The key to the Force 18’s legendary performance is in it’s technical X1-Tough fabric. This advanced 3-layer fabric actively repels water, keeping the outer layer lighter, dryer and cleaner. .
- 100% Waterproof (20,000mm ASTM tested)
- 100% Seam Sealed
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating to activey shed water, blood and dirt
The key to the Force 18’s legendary performance is in it’s technical X1-Tough fabric. This advanced 3-layer fabric blocks 100% of Wind and Water, ensuring you stay protected from the elements when working outside on the farm, especially when mother nature can be at her most unpredictable and ferocious
To meet the 100% waterproof criteria here at Stoney Creek, the garment needs to be 100% seam sealed. This seam sealing provides extra protection at the vulnerable seam stitching and gives you confidence that your Force 18 is built to perform.
The key to the Force 18’s legendary performance is in it’s technical X1-Tough fabric. This advanced 3-layer fabric offers unmatched protection from the elements, and thanks to it’s highly microporous internal membrane, this fabric breathes exceptionally well.
The key to the Force 18’s legendary performance is in its technical X1-Tough fabric. This advanced 3-layer technical fabric actively repels water, keeping the outer layer lighter, dryer and cleaner. Its microporous internal membrane provides ultimate waterproof protection (20,000mm) yet breathes exceptionally well, to keep you comfortable and performing at your peak.
The Force 18 Jacket is specifically designed to provide ultimate wet weather protection for farmer’s who demand nothing but the best. Comfort meets functional performance.
Notes on Washing: To extend the life of the garment and for best performance, close all zips including pocket zips. Use a small amount of non-scented LIQUID detergent and gentle wash at a temperature below 40º Celsius. DO NOT use powder detergents, fabric softener or chlorine bleach. Powder detergents include artificial scents, UV brighteners and abrasives that will reduce the life of the garment. Warm tumble dry, or line dry after washing
Care after every use: Clean or wipe down any dirt, blood, or sweat. Ensure your rainwear layer is fully DRY before you store it away. Ensure that the environment where you store your garments is in a dry damp-free place. Ensure rainwear items are hanging up and not stored in a cram bag or screwed up in a heap.
Durable Water Repellency (DWR): If you notice that the water is not beading off the outer surface it’s time to replenish the DWR. Wash your garment through a standard wash cycle (use liquid detergent), then you can wash it again using an in-wash DWR replenisher (at 30°C) OR a spray on DWR replenisher. Dry the garment at a LOW temperature in a tumble dryer or air dry.