Stoney Creek Pivot Vest
The Pivot Vest keeps you protected whenever the weather could suddenly turn against you. Flexible and lightweight, tough and weather resistant. The polyester outer layer is combined with next generation PRIMALOFT® ThermoPlume® Silver with Cross Core™ technology. PRIMALOFT® fuse Aerogel into the individual Thermoplume® silver fibres to dramatically increase thermal resistance without any noticeable addition in weight. Providing a highly water resistant, synthetic insulation solution. The Pivot Vest provides vital core warmth, while keeping the arms free to move.
- Primaloft Thermoplume Silver with Cross Core technology fusing individual fibres with Aerogel technology to deliver the highest level of comfort and performance (30% recycled fill)
- Hand and chest pockets provide storage and hand warming with zip closure
- Weather resistant durable outer shell fabric over the body of the vest
- Drop tail offers more protection from the cold when the weather turns
- High collar seals around your neck to stop heat from escaping, providing extra warmth
- Unrestricted movement high stretch fabric
- Body mapped insulation at your core for extra warmth where you need it
- DWR treatment to provide extra weather resistance and protection
The Pivot Vest provides true all-round performance: warmth, water resistance and wind resistance. Throw it on over a base-layer and you’ll be good to go on your early and late season adventures.
ThermoPlume® combines PRIMALOFT® Silver insulation with Cross Core™ technology that fuses aerogel into individual insulation fibres.
Weather resistant durable outer shell fabric over the body of the vest. DWR treatment to provide extra weather resistance and protection.
Primaloft Thermoplume Silver with Cross Core technology gives high levels of warmth with minimal weight.
Durable abrasion resistant 250gsm woven face fabric. Heavy duty zips, and bartacking at critical areas.
Notes on Washing: To extend the life of the garment and for best performance, use a small amount of non-scented LIQUID detergent and gentle wash at a temperature below 40º Celsius. DO NOT use powder detergents, fabric softener or chlorine bleach. Powder detergents include artificial scents, UV brighteners and abrasives that will reduce the life of the garment.
Care after every use: Please rinse off all salt water before storage. Ensure your rainwear layer is fully DRY before you store it away. Ensure that the environment where you store your garments is in a dry damp-free place. Ensure rainwear items are hanging up and not stored in a cram bag or screwed up in a heap.
Durable Water Repellency (DWR): If you notice that the water is not beading off the outer surface it’s time to replenish the DWR. Wash your jacket through a standard wash cycle (use liquid detergent), then you can wash it again using an in-wash DWR replenisher (at 30°C) OR a spray on DWR replenisher. Dry the garment at a LOW temperature in a tumble dryer or air dry.