Stoney Creek Frostline Jacket
The Frostline Jacket has been specifically designed for the active hunter whose playground is in mountainous alpine and bush terrains, where high physical activity and cooler weather collide. The feature packed Frostline Jacket has a unique advantage thanks to its Air Permeable membrane inside its innovative 3-Layer Frostline Fabric. This highly breathable and stretchable membrane adapts and regulates your body temperature to the constant stopping and starting involved in the active hunt. A DWR coated outer layer repels water, blood and dirt; and the internal grid fleece lining promotes efficient heat circulation. So whether you're pushing up hill or glassing for extended periods, the Frostline Jacket will keep you comfortable and performing at your peak.
- Twin adjustment hood with volume reducer for optimal fit, protection and won't restrict your vision
- Convenient silicone dotted shoulder grips to keep your pack or rifle secure
- Dual chest pockets with storm flap to keep essential optics and gear close to hand
- Large fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Double storm flap to give extra weather protection to main zip
- Articulated elbows and a shoulder yoke provides enhanced comfort and unrestricted movement
- Internal drop pockets for even more gear storage options
- Low profile cuffs allow you to choose when to keep vital warmth inside, or dump it out when on-the-go
The feature packed Frostline Jacket has a unique advantage thanks to an Air Permeable membrane within its innovative 3-layer Frostline Fabric. This highly breathable and stretchable membrane helps adapt and regulates your body temperature to the constant stopping and starting involved in the active hunt.
With a tightly woven 75D polyester outer and DWR coating, the Frostline Jacket is built to actively repel water, snow, wind, dirt and blood. Worn primarily as an outerlayer when heavy rain isn't an issue, or underneath a rainproof shell when really wet, the Frostline Jacket will be your go to hunting jacket when hunting in steep and cold conditions.
The key to maximising your experience is being comfortable, regardless of the weather. That’s why we have given the Frostline Jacket a high stretch fabric which offers a great fit, without restricting your movement.
When used as part of your technical layering system, the Frostline Jacket combines the ultimate balance between warmth and breathability. With its grid fleece inner lining to promote efficient internal heat distribution, the Frostline Jacket will keep you warm and on-the-go.
The Frostline Fabric is an advanced 3-layer construction which provides the ultimate mix of protection, breathability and warmth. The key to the fabric’s superior performance is due to it’s air permeable membrane, which gives the fabric exceptional breathability in it’s class.
The Frostline Jacket has been specifically designed to provide warmth and protection to your technical layering system.
Ideal for use in mountainous alpine and bush terrains where high physical activity and cooler weather collide.