Stoney Creek Whirinaki 25 Pack
The perfect day pack for those of us that like to take everything on a day hunt just in case. With low profile round corners, the Whirinaki is perfect for bush hunting as it won't snag in the bush M.O.A system compatible, so you can customise your pack with extra storage accessories to suit your hunting style.
- Clam shell opening makes it easy to get gear in and out
- Double ended SBS zips with a large storm flap
- Large front pocket with ammo loops and key holder
- Pull out Blaze Safety flap
- Multi attachment loops
- Hip belt - MOA attachment system
- Hydration compatible
- Nylon webbing so straps won't bind
- Compression straps to reduce bulk
- Low profile shoulder straps that sit flat without being bulking and won't affect shooting
- Ventilated back - reduces sweating
- Die cut foam on shoulder straps
Outer: Tricord - Silent, durable and waterproof fabric. The tightly woven polyester face has a high quality
DWR to shed water, blood and dirt. Permanently bonded to a puncture resistant waterproof nylon.
- Inner: 420 denier nylon
- Base: 1000 denier nylon oxford
- Storm Throat: 420 denier nylon PU coated waterproof fabric
Wash your pack in warm (mild) soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Always ensure your pack is stored clean and dry. Before using your pack ensure that any sharp objects are wrapped and that the compression straps are secured. While these backpacks are built tough always make sure that when loaded you lift by the carry handle to avoid damaging the pack.