Stoney Creek Mohaka 40 + 10L Bag
A large 40l pack that has an additional 10l capacity making it 50l pack perfect for those overnight/ multi day hunts where you aren't taking the kitchen sink. With Twin Alloy frames, so the load is transferred to the hip belt, featuring a extra long back this is good for those that are a little taller. Even when full you can still access the front pocket. Added features such as a large front pocket which fits your day pack so that you can get to camp unload and go.
- Nylon webbing
- Single ice axe holder & gun scabbard
- Fold out blaze safety flap
- Multi attachment points
- MOA attachment system
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Twin Alloy frame bars
- Dynamic Compression straps
- YKK zips
- Pre-formed back sheet moves load onto hip belt
- Oversized lid pocket
- Large front pocket designed to fit day pack
- Bayleaf: Outer 600D Nylon Oxford PU Coated
- Inner: 420 denier nylon
- Base: 1000 denier nylon oxford
- Storm Throat: 420 denier nylon PU coated waterproof fabric
Perfect for those overnight/ multi-day hunts where you aren't taking the kitchen sink.
Wash your pack in warm (mild) soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Always ensure your pack is stored clean and dry. Before using your pack ensure that any sharp objects are wrapped and that the compression straps are secured. While these backpacks are built tough always make sure that when loaded you lift by the carry handle to avoid damaging the pack.