Stoney Creek Chilly Bag
Stoney Creek Chilly (New Zealand for Esky) Bags are lighter to carry and easier to store than hard sided coolers. Constructed from RF welded multi-layer DEFENDER 840D TPU with an IPX7 zip, this bag provides an airtight, floatable storage solution – for up to 100 hours cold storage for your food and drink.
Litres: 14 internal | Measurements: 37cm wide x 32cm high x 27cm deep (external) 31cm wide x 23cm high x 21cm deep (internal)
- Multi-layer DEFENDER 840D TPU construction
- FDA approved Food Grade lining
- Lighter to carry and easier to store than hard sided coolers
- IPX 7 rated airtight zip - this bag floats
- Up to 100+ hours* cold storage, keep food and drink cooler for longer
Get the most out of your Chilly Bag
1. Pre-chill your Chilly Bag before using
2. Use plenty of ice to maximise cooling
3. Avoid using wet ice, the cooler the ice the drier it is
4. No gaps – don’t have any free space in your Chilly Bag
5. Don’t drain melted water – keep melted ice in the Chilly Bag and add rock salt to increase cooling efficiency
6. Keep the lid shut – the Chilly Bag will stay colder for longer
Ever struggled to operate your phone when you’re out fishing when you’ve got wet fishy hands? Thanks to its touch screen compatible TPU window, you can still answer that important call, or swipe across to activate your phone’s camera… so you’re ready to share and capture the proof of the one that didn’t get away.
Designed to keep your catch and your brews cold, providing up to 100 hours of cold storage. The Chilly Bags are airtight and floatable ensuring everything on the inside stays protected.
Always store dry and clean. Wipe with a damp cloth after use.