Stoney Creek Kid's ThermoFlex Jacket
The ThermoFlex Jacket (previously Thermolite) has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets. Ideal for alpine hunting when you’re likely to be static and glassing for extended periods in extremely cold climates. Highly packable, the ThermoFlex Jacket compactly stores in it’s own stuff bag, allowing you to have a high insulation layer ready to go for when you slow down on the hill or for when you’re back around camp during plummeting temperatures.
- Lined adjustable hood for added warmth and comfort in the cold, that won’t restrict your vision
- PrimaLoft® Silver Down Blend, 40% post consumer recycled PrimaLoft® Ultra fine fibres and 60% water repellent Duck Down, waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing and to help maintain the downs thermal efficiency
- Stretch wrist panel to seal in heat
- 4-way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded baffles for enhanced weather resistance
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
The ThermoFlex Jacket has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets. Ideal for alpine hunting when you are likely to be static and glassing for extended periods.
To maintain top performance of your Stoney Creek garment we recommend a regular warm washing at 40 degrees (inside out) with a non-powdered laundry detergent (Sports Wash recommended) and occasional warm tumble dry, right side out. A warm wash assists in killing bacteria and the warm drying for 20 minutes revives the fabric and rejuvenates the DWR and the Teflon coating ensuring going performance. NB: Powdered detergents have UV brightness visible to animals. We recommend reapplying DWR every two years. It is not recommended to store your garment damp, wet and scrunched.