Stoney Creek Men's Micro-Prime 1/4 Zip Top
If you are looking to level up your outdoors clothing, then Micro-Prime is just the ticket. Consciously crafted from recycled fabrics, this premium mid-layer garment will give you added warmth without the bulk and offers a technical layering piece that gives you the ability to layer up/down and continuously adapt to meet the conditions and your adventures head on.
- Breathability: micro fine hydrophobic yarns allow maximum breathability, comfort and warmth
- Less bulk: soft lofted structures create thermal air pockets
- Low profile chest pocket: for small essentials
- Made with recycled fibres: to reduce the burden on the environment
- Underarm gussets: less restriction when lifting your arms
Micro-Prime has a thick plush feel with huge amounts of stretch, perfect midweight layer over your Ice-Dry or Thermal Dry+ base layer. The smooth face will not bind to other layers allowing less restrictive movement. Available in a crew neck pullover that will slip under your outer layers with lots of extra warmth with very little bulk, and a versatile ¼ zip top that looks as good on the golf course as it does in the bush. 95% Recycled polyester 75D x100D 144F Micro yarn, 5% Elastane Double knitted and brushed on the inside layer.
MEN'S SIZE CHART