Stoney Creek Women's Thermoflex Jacket
The ThermoFlex Jacket (previously Thermolite) has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets. Ideal for alpine hunting when you’re likely to be static and glassing for extended periods in extremely cold climates. Highly packable, the ThermoFlex Jacket compactly stores in it’s own stuff bag, allowing you to have a high insulation layer ready to go for when you slow down on the hill or for when you’re back around camp during plummeting temperatures. Weight: 945 grams
- Hood for added warmth and comfort in the cold for extra visability during hunting
- Internal drop pocket, ideal to keep your heated freeze dry meals warm (and yourself) while they cook through
- PrimaLoft® Silver Down Blend, 40% PrimaLoft® Ultra fine fibres and 60% water repellent Duck Down, waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing and to help maintain the downs thermal efficiency
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Stretch wrist panel to seal in heat
- Large volume chest pocket for secure gear storage
- 4-Way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded seams for enhanced weather resistance
- Storage bag to keep compact when not in use
- Fill weight 220grams / Fill power 650CUI
Packed with ultra-warm Primaloft@ Silver down blend, the ThermoFlex Jacket provides 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to its 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded baffles, this jacket is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
With a TPU membrane which blocks 100% of wind, the ThermoFlex Jacket is your ultimate insulation layer to take with you into the hills. With an advanced Primaloft® Silver Down Blend, that has the equivalent warmth to a 650 Fill Power Down, this garment offers superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
At only 945 grams (size 12), the Women’s ThermoFlex Jacket offers maximum warmth with minimum weight. An ideal choice for the weight conscious expedition hunter, who is travelling into the Alpine and requires crucial warmth.
Used primarily as an outer layer when glassing in Alpine conditions, the ThermoFlex is built tough to withstand the elements above the bush line. Welded baffles enhance the ThermoFlex’s water resistance, and when combined with it’s advanced DWR coating, will actively repel snow, rain, dirt and blood.
The Women’s ThermoFlex Jacket has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets. Ideal for alpine hunting when you are likely to be static and glassing for extended periods.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
Notes on Washing: To extend the life of the garment and for best performance, use a small amount of non-scented LIQUID detergent. DO NOT use powder detergents, fabric softener or chlorine bleach. Powder detergents include artificial scents, UV brighteners and abrasives that will reduce the life of the garment.